Personal Privacy- Legal information
Site Internet MyGreenfee.com
ARTICLE 1: Identity of the data controller
All collected data pertaining to you is processed by ALBATROS FRANCE GOLF SOLUTIONS, a limited reliability company with a share capital of 50,000.00 euro registered at the Registry for commerce and companies in Versailles under number 534 820 956, and situated 8 Rue Hans List – 78290 Croissy-sur-Seine – France.
ARTICLE 2: Purpose of processing
ALBATROS uses your personal data so that you can (i) order through the MyGreenfee.com website, (ii) this order to the golf course for implementation, (iii) pay greenfees via an online wallet, Mangopay, (iv) you can leave opinions or comments about the golf courses, and/or (v) receive the MyGreenfee.com newsletter.
ARTICLE 3: Personal data collected
The personal data liable to be collected on the MyGreenfee.com website is as follows: - Account creation data: surname, first name, date of birth, phone number, location (post code, region and country of residence), licence number, - Connection data: email address and password, website navigation data, IP address and date of (i) account creation and (ii) comment publication – Details of bank card payments used for the transaction, and as an option, storage of these bank details for a future transaction on mygreenfee.com
ARTICLE 4: Legal base of processing
Data collection is founded on user consent, for the purpose of conclusion, implementation and payment of a greenfee reservation contract, subject to the acceptance of the MyGreenfee.com terms and conditions (Insert ink).
ARTICLE 5: Personal rights of the user
In compliance with the “data protection act” of January 6th, 1978 amended and with the European regulation n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (applicable as of May 25th 2018), for all of your data, you have the following rights :
- The right to update your data,
- The right to delete your data,
- The right to access your data,
- The right to demand the portability of your data,
- The right to withdraw your authorisation for the use of your contact details for sending offers and promotions via electronic mail, text message or phone.
- The right to determine the fate of your personal data after your death, and in particular to choose whether or not to communicate your data to a third party appointed by you.
You have the possibility to access and modify all of your personal data in the section “My account”, “My personal data”, subject to the exactitude of this data. Subject to the presentation of a valid proof of identity, you can exercise your rights to the access, portability and removal of data by contacting ALBATROS FRANCE GOLF SOLUTIONS:
- through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post at the following address: 8 rue Hans List – 78290 Croissy-sur-Seine – France
ARTICLE 6: Complaints to the supervisory authority
You can also, in case of violation of your personal data, file a complaint with the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) at the following postal address: 3 Place de Fontenoy – 75007 Paris – France.
ARTICLE 7 : Retention period
Your personal information recorded in your mygreenfee.com account will be stored for a period of three (3) years starting from the date of your last connection, unless you exercise your right to request the removal of your data. ALBATROS also stores data relating to the financial transaction carried out on Mygreefee.com, for a period of five (5) years, from the date of the transaction.
ARTICLE 8 : Safety of data
ALBATROS implements all of the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the safety and privacy of your personal data, so as to prevent any damage, removal or theft by unauthorised third parties.
ARTICLE 9 : Data recipients
a) Internal Albatros France Golf Solutions recipients Access to a Customer’s personal data is limited strictly to ALBATROS FRANCE GOLF SOLUTIONS employees, authorised in view of their function and subject to compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, namely (i) customer services (ii) invoicing services and (iii) the technical department, in the event that corrective or upgrade maintenance requires access to personal data.
b) External recipients:
- the Golf courses in which you have reserved a greenfee.
Certain golf courses located in the following countries: Germany, Belgium, in the European Union, and therefore subject to the European legislation in terms of the protection of personal data.
- Mangopay is a company authorised for the purpose of emitting electronic payment methods situated in Luxemburg. For each mygreenfee.com user account, Mangopay creates an online wallet used for the purpose of paying greenfees to the golf course. Mangopay and MyGreenfee.com have joint responsibility for the database of payments transmitted by golfers on the MyGreenfee.com website. The retention period for bank card details is 15 months maximum, to allow for handling any complaints. In the event of retention of payment details upon the request of the user for the purpose of future reservations, Mangopay and MyGreenfee.com retain bank card details until the first of the following dates: withdrawal of authorisation by the user for the retention of bank details or expiry of the bank card validity
c) Sub-contractors: The data collected will be communicated to sub-contractors under contract for the fulfilment of the tasks necessary to the running of the MyGreenfee.com website and its services, and in particular:
- The host provider, Albatros Germany
- The MailJet newsletter service provider, whose servers are located within the European Union
- The IT development provider, Informatique Prog EURL, situated in France The ALBATROS FRANCE GOLF SOLUTIONS have limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions applicable in terms of personal data protection, according to the agreements for handling data decreed by the Data Protection Authority in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation
ARTICLE 10 : Cookies
You can disable/delete the cookies placed by MyGreenfee.com, through the parameters of each browser used:
- For Internet Explorer TM: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For SafariTM: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_CA
- For ChromeTM: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For FirefoxTM: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For OperaTM: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
If you set up your browser to reject all cookies, your experience on our website may be disrupted. ALBATROS also collects statistical information (audience cookies), with the aim of improving interactivity and the customer experience, by analysing the traffic on the MyGreenfee.com website. To this end, ALBATROS uses Google Analytics. The placement and reading of cookies non essential for the operation of the service requires your consent, in compliance with article 32 II of the Data Protection Act. For this purpose, during the first connection to the MyGreenfee.com website, an information ticker announces to the Customer the purposes for which these cookies will be used, and the way in which to refuse consent for their placement. By pursuing their navigation on mygreenfee.com, the user agrees for these cookies to be placed and read. The Customer can oppose the placement of these audience cookies on their terminal by following the procedure provided by Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An Adwords cookie is also placed, for statistical purposes, within the scope of advertising campaigns implemented for mygreenfee.com on other websites. The data collected by these Cookies is stored for a period of thirteen (13) months maximum, with the exception of the Google Analytics cookie which has a lifespan of two years (24 months).
ARTICLE 11 : Social network cookies
The mygreenfee.com website uses plug-ins from social networks, namely Facebook and Twitter, which enable you to interact via the social network. If you click on a social network button on the website, cookies may be deposited or read by this social network. Read their policy relating to cookies: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/fr/privacy XII.
ARTICLE 12 : List of cookies