At 5 minutes from downtown Montauban city center, on 55 hectares, the longest course of the region was designed by Yves Bureau, a par 72 of 6346 m with a route where the difficulty adapts according to the level of each. Open since July 2012, the Montauban L'Estang Golf Course evolves around a secular vegetation.The trees, present on most of the way, give a particularly authentic character to the site. They draw the fairways, surround the greens and transform the landscape according to the seasons.
Access to L'Estang golf course:
- Montauban Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- The Montauban aerodrome is a 5-minute drive away.
- Toulouse Blagnac International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- The exit of the ring road Montalbanaise North is a 10 minutes by car.
Services available at L'Estang Golf Course:
- 18 hole course - Par 72
- A large open-air car park
- Club house / bar with panoramic view of the golf course.
- Professional Store
- Putting green / Chipping green
- Practice with more than 30 positions
- 3 Compact training holes
- Car rental 2 places
- Rental of clubs and hand trolleys
- Restaurant upstair on the floor (Le Pré de l'Estang) with a panoramic terrace open to the outside which offers a framework and a very pleasant atmosphere.
- Swimming Pool
- Pro Shop
- Hotel on site
- Guest Houses
- Conference Facilities
- Function Facilities
- Dogs allowed
- Putting green
- Golf School
- Chipping area
- zone d’entrainement synthétique
- Club rental
- 18 holes
- 9 holes
- 6 holes
Layout & Location
- Family orientated
- Business Club
- Public Course
- Members & Visitors Club
|18 holes low season weekend||40,00€|
|9-holes low season WE||35,00€|
|18 holes high season week||59,00€|
|9-holes high season weeks||40,00€|
|18 holes high season weekend||59,00€||Cart|
|9 holes||20,00€||Bucket of balls|
ACCESS AND INFORMATION